Saturday 28 March 2015

Swaps...

hi all,
Well, I am supposed to blog my scrapbook challenge picture today but I am afraid I have not quite finished it yet so you'll have to wait a little longer.
I do have some other stuff that I thought you might like to see in the meantime. First of all my swaps arrived today, yay. I joined in with a swap hosted by Sue McDonald over on In Love With Stamping. Its always exciting to receive that envelope knowing you have some gorgeous pieces of art inside. Here is my card, I had to make 5 of them and we have to use only Stampin Up products. I just love the "bokeh" technique that I used to make the background and thought it was a great co,our for sky and this lovely balloon.
In return I got 4 gorgeous cards, see below, and of course I also got one of my own back.



If you pull the button, the little piggies head goes around, so cute!
I

No comments:

Post a Comment