Saturday 14 March 2015

Mothers' Day Gift

hi all,
I have really been busy lately and been trying to finish a load of projects and challenges that have been "in progress" - some for quite a while! I have finally finished my gift to my mum for mothers' day. She has 6 great grand-children (all of them are my grand-children) and I thought a lovely little envelope book to keep the most recent photos of her great grand-children handy; a granny's brag book.
I've made the envelopes using Stampin Up! designer series paper and the Stampin Up envelope punch board - really easy, quick and a lovely effect.
The names are cut using the Little Letters thinlits on my big shot and I am just loving the new Hello thinlits (the Happy) and the So You stampset for that word 'Smile' - both from the new seasonal catalogue.
I hope you like it...


No comments:

Post a Comment