Wednesday 18 March 2015

A Birthday Card...

today is my grandsons 7th birthday so I had to make a card and a little something else for him. Unfortunately life has thrown us a few curve balls lately and there is a lot going on in the family so this card had to be a quick and easy rather than the one I had originally planned. I am just loving the Celebrate Today stamp set with matching Balloon framelits as used on both of these projects.  All products Stampin' Up! Of course.

Also, I try to make each of them a number decoration that highlights what they are 'into' at this moment and Josh just loves this type of building bricks.

Anyway, I hope you like them and that they inspire you to create something. Just contact me or use my shop icon on the right if you would like to buy anything. It's still Sale-a-bration at Stampin' Up! until the end of this month so you can choose a free item from the special brochure or the 2 new flyers for every £45 you spend, so its well worth while.





No comments:

Post a Comment