Saturday 21 March 2015

Scrapbook Challenge 3

Hi all
Well today was the day we had to get scrapbook challenge 3 posted and, surprisingly, I got mine done on time so was well pleased with myself. Especially given all the other stuff going on in my life at the present time - plenty of 'challenges' that are not nearly so much fun!

Back to acrapbooking. I have to say I am loving scrapbooking. These challenges are a fabulous way of making me get on with it and I had forgotten how much I missed it.  It's a lovely creative process that is just for me and my family and we get to keep what I make, which is even better.  I found a lovely 12x12 deep photo frame in Wilkinsons recently, it's very plain actually but that makes it ideal for a bit of altering (watch this space); but its great for displaying this weeks' scrap page and when I replace it with next weeks page, this one can go into the album - cool or what!

Anyway, here is my page for this challenge, I hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment