Sunday 19 April 2015

Makes for this past week

I have been very busy this week and am actually a week behind on our scrapbook challenge too, so I must do some catching up.

Here is this weeks' scrapbook challenge page; the sketch chosen by me from the Basic Grey blog and my interpretation using mainly Stampin' Up! products - paper, cardstock, dies, masks, ink, etc.  I added the title from my "SLICE" machine with some gorgeous gold gilt rubbed over it for a bit of bling.




This week was my 39th wedding anniversary, wow! Looking forward to some rubies for the 40th lol. Here is the card I made for hubby using an old Hunkydory set I had in my stash...



As it happens, I had to get some cards finished for a swap using anything from the annual catalogue.  I decided to challenge myself and use a set of stamps I had bought back when the catalogue first came out, but I really haven't used them much at all.  So here are my swap cards, the design is something I found on Pinterest and thought interesting, courtesy of Holly Endress...



No comments:

Post a Comment